Tuesday, March 04, 2008
A new hope in need of a slight edit


As much as I love this imaginative "remake" of the opening credits to the original "Star Wars," I couldn't help but notice a misspelled word in the first 12 seconds of the 56-second video.

See whether you can spot the error, which I must stress is a minor flaw in an otherwise brilliant take on Saul Bass. The answer is in the comments.

UPDATE: I just read the full "About This Video" on YouTube. The clip's creator is aware of the error but kept it as is because the video is "just for fun." Fair enough. For some of us, trying to catch the mistake is fun too.
 
posted by Andy Bechtel at 11:37 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Andy Bechtel

    "Staring" should be "starring."

    I put a comment on YouTube about this, so perhaps the creator of this video can make the change.