The course, intended for reporters and editors, will take you no more than two hours to complete. And it's free.
Here's an outline of what you'll get to do there:
- Get an introduction into what alternative story forms are.
- Understand how ASFs make readers smarter, as shown in EyeTrack research.
- Learn how to root out textboxes and other content that's hiding in conventional text.
- Match the news to the right form.
- Remix an inverted pyramid story into a different form.
- Share your work with others.