I blog about ASFs on occasion. In case you are reading here for the first time or just want a look at some previous thoughts on ASFs, try these previous posts, along with a new link or two:
- What ASFs mean for copy editing.
- How to "remix" a traditional profile into an ASF.
- Where to place the full story when using an ASF as a front-page promo.
- When to use textboxes: here and here and here.
- How to use timelines in print and online.
The Los Angeles Times covers July 4th travel one way and then another.
The story of one ASF from conception to publication at The Morning Call in Allentown, Pa.